Safety precautions for NWMA
Dear students & parents,
1. You are always welcome to take in person as well as online (via zoom) lessons. If you are an in person student and you are feeling or have symptoms of sickness you can always zoom that day, please let the office know if this is the case.
2. Masks are not required in the Academy, however it's your choice if you would like to wear one.
• We recommend that every student upon arrival to wash their hands.
• We ask that you wear a mask upon entry and for the full duration while in the building. We will provide one if you do not have one.
• We have plenty of hand sanitizer in each teaching room as well as the common areas.
• We ask that for now you do not wait in the waiting areas, but that you wait in your vehicle while your child's lesson is being held. What's really cool is you can ZOOM into the lesson with your phone and watch every minute from your vehicle if you'd like. (You just have to let us know that you want this option)
• We ask that students and parents not to come to NWMA if either are exhibiting ANY of these symptoms and suggest either conducting the lesson via ZOOM or having a lesson mate makeup.
CDC-identified symptoms of COVID
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fever and Chills
• We have clear curtains to divide our rooms if you request them.
• We always maintain a very clean environment and are cleaning the schools multiple times a day.
• We have air purifiers with Hepa antivirus air filters in all the lesson rooms.
• Our office staff will be standing by to assist you as normal , Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m. -6 p.m., and Sundays 9:30 a.m.- 6 p.m. So please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with your in person lessons, online lessons or anything else.
We cannot wait to see you in person at lessons!
Thank YOU for being a part of the NWMA family!
Got questions? We're here to help!
Mike Benninger - director